There are many benefits to living a more “minimalist” lifestyle.
It’s simple – Own less. Live more.
The key advantages to streamlining your life, materialistically & emotionally, are abundant & can reshape all facets of how you live.
- Find work you love
- Get out of debt
- Have “drop – by” guests with ease
- More opportunity for rest
- Display what you value most
- More time on your hands
- Visually appealing
- Easier to entertain
- Good for the environment
- Less stress
- Easier to clean
- A great example for your kids
A lot of people, these days, are weighing up these highlights when deciding to buy / move into a smaller house. The main consideration should be “HAPPINESS”!
It’s a very personal decision. Here are a few factors that may tip the scales in favour of becoming minimalist in your approach to your living environment:
1) A smaller home requires less of your time to clean & maintain
2) Smaller houses are cheaper to purchase & keep (less taxes, insurance, electricity etc)
3) Become more financially stable with lower risk (you can afford it more comfortably)
4) Free your mind – less is more
5) Environmentally beneficial to us all – reduction in resources to build & maintain
6) Family bonding is encouraged – more social interaction among family members (that is a good thing!)
7) Moving into a smaller space makes you shed unwanted items & it is less tempting to accumulate
8) Easier to decorate & keep décor simple – this is where Innovation Living comes in as we offer a wide range of sofa beds, coffee tables and innovative design concepts to enhance smaller homes, studios and apartments.
Take a look on-line or visit our Brisbane showroom. Our home interior specialists are more than happy to help you achieve your goal to become minimalist in your home / décor requirements.
(07) 3257 1077
7 days a week
Mon – Wed, Fri, Sat 9 – 5
Thursday 9 – 6pm
Sun 10 – 4
7 / 31 James Street
(Centro 2 complex in between Mclachlan Street and Centro Cinemas)